Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- J.D. – 2010
- Honors: Dean’s List
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A. – 2006
- Major: Political Science
- Wisconsin, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2010
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star , 2015 – 2017
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- Kohn Law Firm, S.C., Associate Attorney, 2010 – 2013
More About Jonathan James Cattey
Upon being admitted to the State Bar of Wisconsin, Attorney Cattey practiced law at the Kohn Law Firm, S.C. While there, he represented various corporations and municipalities throughout Wisconsin, and he litigated and resolved hundreds of cases.
In 2013, Attorney Cattey joined the Law Offices of Robert A. Levine. He handles a variety of civil matters, including personal injury, wrongful death, contract disputes and legal malpractice.
Attorney Cattey was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2015, 2016 and 2017. He is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and is admitted to practice in federal court in the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
As a native of the Milwaukee area, he enjoys spending time along the lakefront with his wife and three young children and traveling with his family a few times a year. He is a proud member of the Alumni Association of the University of Michigan.