Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Crimes
- Criminal Law
- Sex Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Litigation & Appeals
- White Collar Crime
- Firearm Offenses
- Armed Robbery
- Computer Crimes
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Law Review: The Marquette University Law Review, Articles Editor
- Marquette University
- Major: Finance
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Milwaukee Bar Association, Member
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
More About Joseph P. Bastien V
Joseph P. Bastien V received his undergraduate degree from Marquette University in 2014. He then received his juris doctorate from Marquette University Law School in 2016. While attending law school, he served as an Articles Editor on the Marquette University Law School Law Review.
Attorney Joseph P. Bastien V specializes in criminal and general civil litigation matters.
As a lifelong Milwaukee resident, he enjoys cheering on every Wisconsin sports team but offers the most loyalty to Marquette Basketball. On weekends when Wisconsin weather permits, he enjoys golfing with friends and family.