In a Car Accident? Hire Levine Law!
For more than 40 years, our firm has been called upon to represent drivers, passengers, bicyclists and pedestrians injured in car accidents. Our Milwaukee car accident lawyers understand that these collisions can result in pain and suffering. Our car accident attorneys will fight to ensure you recover the maximum compensation from those responsible and from insurance companies. After all, a car accident can impact the entire family.
At Levine Law, we represent people who have been personally injured in auto accidents. In Milwaukee and all across Wisconsin roads, lawyers at our firm leverage three generations of trial experience to achieve favorable outcomes for people who have been injured due to driver’s negligence.
Experience Handling Complex Car Accident Cases
Our experience allows us to handle even the most complex and high-stakes personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, including claims that involve novel legal issues and factual disputes. If needed, we partner with highly regarded experts — accident reconstructionists, life-care planners, medical experts and other professionals — whose observations and testimony can strengthen your case.
Over the years, we have handled thousands of car accident cases. Our attorneys know the strategies that have been proven to be successful in state and federal courts. We do not hesitate to take strong action when our clients’ futures are at stake.
We also handle a range of motor vehicle accidents, from hit-and-run accidents to rollovers and rear-end collisions, including:
- Car and auto accidents
- Semitruck accidents
- Cargo van and other commercial vehicle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Recreational vehicle accidents (RV accidents)
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
What to do after a car accident occurs
- Seek medical attention: A doctor can document all of your injuries and provide evidence that links the accident to any ongoing suffering. If you do not seek medical attention, you may be unable to prove the liable party’s negligence.
- Document evidence: If you see a problem with a truck that struck your car, document it before the trucking company has a chance to fix it.
- Identify potential witnesses: Taking this step will make it easier for our lawyers and investigators to track them down and speak with them about what happened.
- Contact Levine Law
Read more advice on our article What to Do after an Accident.