Injured On The Job? Call An Attorney
Nearly any profession and any workplace can become dangerous. From heavy lifting to repetitive strain on muscles, a workplace injury can be debilitating. Our clients have worked on construction sites, in industrial settings, in warehouses, at factories and in hospitals. They have worked as delivery drivers, sales people, waiters and waitresses and in professional practices.
At The Law Offices of Robert A. Levine, we represent injured workers in workers’ compensation claims related to injuries that occurred on the job. Serving injured workers and their families throughout southeastern Wisconsin, we handle workers’ comp claims at all stages as well as personal injury and wrongful death cases arising out of injuries that occur on the job site.
Get The Representation You Need
Schedule a free consultation with an experienced attorney. Contact us online or call 414-271-9585.
Knowledge, Experience & Resources To Handle Workers' Comp Claims
Lawyers at our Milwaukee law firm have what it takes to effectively handle cases. No matter where you worked or how seriously you were injured, we bring the resources, knowledge and experience necessary to achieve the best possible results.
Our Milwaukee workers’ compensation attorneys commonly handle cases based on many different types of accidents, including the ones listed below:
- Scaffolding accidents, including falls and falling objects
- Accidents caused by heavy equipment such as backhoes, bulldozers, cranes, forklifts and tractors
- Common construction accidents such as falling objects, fires and explosions, slip-and-falls and overexertion
- Exposure to toxic mold, asbestos, pesticides or other harmful chemicals
- Mental health issues caused by work stress or traumatic incidents on the job site
- Fighting, assaults and sexual assaults on the job site
To schedule a free, no-obligation case review, please contact us online or call us at 414-271-9585 to speak with our legal team.
Se habla español